Housing Counseling Online Training Modules
This page provides self-paced online training modules from HUD’s Office of Housing Counseling (OHC). The modules are designed for Intermediary Organizations, State Housing Finance Agencies, Multi-State Organizations, affiliates, subgrantees, and local housing counseling agencies.
These modules do not supplant or supersede OHC Program requirements, including but not limited to Section 106 of the HUD Act of 1968, 24 CFR Part 214, 2 CFR Part 200, OHC Program NOFAs, OHC Program Notices, or NOFA Grant Agreements.
Accessing the Training
- Select the module you want to access, and click Go to Training.
- You will be prompted to either create or log into your HUD Exchange account.
- If you need to create an account, select Create an Account. Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button. For the Organization Information, if you are not affiliated with a HUD program, choose Other Organization and enter your Organization Name and Organization Type (e.g., Due Diligence Provider, Lender, Multifamily Property Owner).
- Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
- After creating an account or logging in, the training will launch in a new window. Make sure your pop-up blockers are turned off.
Modules are optimized for desktop viewing, using the latest versions of Chrome, FireFox, and Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer is recommended for Section 508 accessibility. The modules will function on cellphones, tablets, and other mobile devices, but some functionality may not be available.