Self-Paced Online Training
WISER: Floodplain Management, Wetlands, and Flood Insurance
This module presents the laws and authorities governing floodplain management and wetlands; flood insurance; how to effectively use existing resources to analyze the impacts of a proposed project on floodplains and wetlands and assess its flood risk; and make a determination as to the impact and mitigation requirements.
Access the Module
- Click Go to Training.
- You will be prompted to either create or log into your HUD Exchange Learn account.
- If you need to create an account, Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
- Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
- After creating an account or logging in, the training will launch in a new window. Make sure your pop-up blockers are turned off.
Access All WISER Training Modules
This module is one of several modules in the Web-Based Instructional System for Environmental Review (WISER). WISER teaches grantees how to understand and address all aspects of the environmental review process required for all HUD-assisted projects.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Tags: Environmental Review