Water Exchange Speaker Series: Live Panel Session: Funding Solutions to Municipal Water Challenges
August 24, 2021 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Part of the Water Center's 3rd Anniversary celebration, the Live Panel Discussion: Funding Solutions to Municipal Water Challenges was a virtual panel discussion that brought municipalities and governmental agencies together to show how collaboration can lead to innovative solutions for urban water challenges.
Federal agencies proposed funding solutions to water infrastructure needs from municipalities in Lancaster, PA and Burlington, VT. Federal panelists brainstormed on how they could merge their agency solutions into a holistic solution for each municipality.
The event provided time for a Q&A session with audience participation.
- Jorianne Jernberg, Director, Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act Management Division, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Kiri Anderer, Senior Environmental Engineer, Drinking Water State Revolving Fund, EPA
- Nate Campbell, Civil Works Project and Program Manager, St. Paul District
- Seema Thomas, Deputy Director, Financial Management Division, HUD
- Karl Russek, Director of Programs and Applied Research, The Water Center
Related Materials and Resources
HUD, The Water Center
Tags: CDBG Section 108