Using HEROS for Multifamily FHA Partners Webinar
May 30, 2018 | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM EDT
HUD's Office of Environment and Energy presented the Using HEROS for Multifamily FHA Partners webinar. Beginning May 2018, Multifamily Fair Housing Administration (FHA) Partners were able to access Part 50 Environmental Reviews in the HUD Environmental Review Online System (HEROS). This webinar helped third party consultants and lenders learn how to navigate through the HEROS system.
Participants were encouraged to review the existing HEROS resources, currently available on the HEROS HUD Exchange webpage.
Participants learned how to:
- Obtain access to HEROS
- Understand their user role and privileges
- Navigate through the system
- View, create, and edit Part 50 environmental reviews
- Assign reviews to HUD staff
Who Should Attend?
This webinar was intended for third party consultants, lenders, and Multifamily FHA staff.
Related Materials and Resources
- Using HEROS as an FHA Partner
- Using HEROS as a RAD Partner
- Partner Submission: 223 (a)(7) and CENST 223(f) Environmental Review Project Information Worksheet
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
Helena Waziri | HEROS.ER@Cloudburstgroup.com | 240-582-3626
Tags: Environmental Review HEROS