Using eCart for the ESG CAPER
This webinar, held on October 29, 2015, introduced Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) Program recipients to the ESG-CAPER Annual Reporting Tool (eCart). Presenters will demonstrate how to use the eCart for the ESG Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER), explain how to submit the eCart as part of the CAPER submission in the eCon Planning Suite, and answer questions related to eCart. Webinar participants learned about the following:
- The flow of ESG data from Homeless Management Information Systems (HMIS) to the eCon Planning Suite.
- Uploading subrecipient CSV (comma separated values) files into eCart.
- Reviewing and correcting data validation errors.
- Using the eCart to filter ESG data.
- Attaching eCart to screen CR-65 in the eCon Planning Suite.
- Troubleshooting common eCart problems.
Who Should Complete?
This webinar is intended for ESG recipients and subrecipients.
Presenters: Marlisa Grogan (HUD) and Michelle Budzek (The Partnership Center)
Resource Advisors: Dan Fox and Joel Remigio (The Cloudburst Group)
This webinar is for historical reference only. eCart cannot be used to report on ESG after September 30, 2017. For more guidance on submitting ESG CAPERs, view the ESG CAPER Guides Tools and Webinars page.
Related Materials and Resources
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
Dan Fox | 240-582-3639 | Daniel.email@example.com
Tags: ESG IDIS HMIS Reporting and Monitoring