Use of CDBG Funds for Code Enforcement Webinar I
August 20, 2019 | 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT
The Office of Block Grant Assistance (OBGA) is hosting a webinar to provide guidance on code enforcement activities for entitlement communities in the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program.
Note: This webinar is also being offered on August 21, 2019 and will cover the same content. Register for only one of the sessions.
This webinar covers:
- An overview of the CDBG program statutory/regulatory authority, objectives, and national objective compliance
- What is code enforcement
- The purpose of code enforcement
- Eligible and ineligible enforcement costs
- National objective compliance
- How revenue from code inspections and enforcement of codes is treated
- Recordkeeping requirements
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is intended for CDBG Entitlement Communities.
You must have a HUD Exchange account to register. Follow these instructions for registering.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
Use of CDBG Funds for Code Enforcement Webinar Registrar | email@example.com
Tags: CDBG Entitlement Program