UnidosUS Training: Implementing Homebuyer Education
December 14-17, 2020
This training offers a variety of skills for providing housing counseling services to clients who have already purchased their home or are in danger of foreclosure. This training helps housing counselors who want to enhance or build their homebuyer education departments to effectively serve short and long term clients.
This training covers:
- Creating curriculum for your unique community
- Practical tools to build a dynamic course
- How to keep adult learners engaged
- How to structure program delivery
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and Lending products
- How to incorporate Fair Housing
- Steps for recovery to homeownership after foreclosure
- Using technology to create online learning and avoiding housing and lending scams
For questions about this training, contact UnidosUS at email@example.com.
Tags: Housing Counseling Program