UnidosUS Training: Financial Coaching
August 3-23, 2020
This training is designed for seasoned housing counselors to enhance their skills as a coach and to assist them in making the program sustainable. This training gives participants an added layer of expertise to their counseling session by transitioning into coaching.
Participants learn how to:
- Discuss taxes in terms of financial planning
- Deepen the conversation into asset building options
- Structure their program for maximum efficiency and profit
- Establish relationships in the community to benefit the program and participants
- Educate clients on current available mortgage options and how to comparison shop
- Educate clients on potential scams and general red flags
- Educate clients on what an underwriter is looking for
- Understand the rules and regulations governing the industry
For questions about this training, contact UnidosUS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: Housing Counseling Program