Underwriting Income-Producing Real Estate Projects: HUD's Section 108 Loan Guarantee Program
August 29, 2017 | 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT
This webinar focuses on underwriting standards for income-producing real estate projects financed by HUD's Section 108 Loan Guarantee Program. This training's focus includes housing, commercial and mixed use real estate projects. This webinar is a companion piece to the Section 108 Underwriting Guidelines for Income-Producing Projects.
Participants will learn:
- The objectives of underwriting
- The underwriting strategies used by Section 108 programs
- The duties of an underwriter
- The process for determining a project's financial viability
- The key elements used to determine a borrower's financial capacity
The Underwriting Income-Producing Real Estate Projects webinar is relevant to CDBG grantees that currently have or are planning to apply for a Section 108 Loan Guarantee. The webinar is also relevant for other CDBG grantees that are considering use of grant funds for economic development projects that include development of real estate.
Related Materials and Resources
- You Can Do It: Section 108 Guaranteed Loan Funds Finance Projects that Make a Difference - LA County
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
Tags: Section 108 Economic Development Programs Underwriting and Project Selection