The HOPWA Institute: Housing’s Role in Ending the HIV Epidemic – Tampa, FL
August 9-11, 2017
Tampa Convention Center
333 S. Franklin Street
The Office of HIV/AIDS Housing looks forward to welcoming our Grantees and Project Sponsors to ensure that everyone has the same thorough understanding of the Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA) program and its upcoming changes.
The HOPWA Institute will focus on:
- formula modernization,
- financial management,
- indirect costs,
- rental assistance,
- supportive services,
- and more!
The HOPWA Institute will be an interactive event with breakout sessions, general discussions, topical speed clinics, and a resource room. Most importantly, we look forward to your questions and feedback.
Related Materials and Resources
- Who is Eligible to Attend
- The HOPWA Institute Agenda
- The HOPWA Institute Agenda (Spanish)
- Use of HOPWA Grant Funds for Participation at The HOPWA Institute
- Tampa Convention Center Area Hotels
- Tampa Convention Center Parking and Transportation Map
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Nichols or Shonterria Charleston | email@example.com
Tags: HOPWA HIV-AIDS Housing Programs