Self-Paced Online Training
Standards for Success: ROSS Program
This course will deepen understanding of the Standards for Success framework and, more specifically, how it is applied in the Resident Opportunities and Self Sufficiency (ROSS) Program. Upon completion of this course, individuals will be able to:
- Review Standards for Success and its relationship with the ROSS Program
- Describe reference and training materials tailored to ROSS
- Describe examples of data elements of interest to ROSS
Access the Module
- Click Go to Training.
- You will be prompted to either create or log into your HUD Exchange Learn account.
- If you need to create an account, Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
- Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
- After creating an account or logging in, the training will launch in a new window. Make sure your pop-up blockers are turned off.
Related Materials and Resources
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
HUD Exchange Learn Technical Questions: https://www.hudexchange.info/contact-us/
Tags: ROSS SfS