Self-Paced Online Training
Standards for Success: Reporting Data to HUD Using inForm
This course explains the basic steps for submitting reports to HUD using its online data collection and reporting tool called inForm. Upon completion of this course, individuals will be able to:
- List the four key steps of submitting data to HUD for reporting purposes
- Save, validate, certify, submit and, if necessary, revise data in the inForm tool
- Locate reference resources that will help you use the inForm tool
Access the Module
- Click Go to Training.
- You will be prompted to either create or log into your HUD Exchange Learn account.
- If you need to create an account, Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
- Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
- After creating an account or logging in, the training will launch in a new window. Make sure your pop-up blockers are turned off.
Related Materials and Resources
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
HUD Exchange Learn Technical Questions: https://www.hudexchange.info/contact-us/