Self-Paced Online Training
Standards for Success: Data Collection
This course helps Grantees and Service Coordinators be successful with HUD's Standards for Success. Users will learn about the Standards for Success framework, data collection, and available resources. The learning objectives are to:
- Review the Standards for Success framework and Grantees' and Service Coordinators' roles
- Increase understanding of HUD's training approach and describe additional reference resources
- Discuss how to collect, or gather data for Standards for Success
Access the Module
- Click Go to Training.
- You will be prompted to either create or log into your HUD Exchange Learn account.
- If you need to create an account, Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
- Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
- After creating an account or logging in, the training will launch in a new window. Make sure your pop-up blockers are turned off.
Related Materials and Resources
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
HUD Exchange Learn Technical Questions: https://www.hudexchange.info/contact-us/