Self-Paced Online Training
Standards for Success: MFSC Program and B-b Funding Service Coordinators
This course will deepen your understanding of the Standards for Success framework and more specifically, how it is applied in the Multifamily Housing Service Coordinator Program and Budget-based Funding service Coordinators (MFSC and B-b SC) Programs. Upon completion of this course, individuals will be able to:
- Review Standards for Success and its relationship with the MFSC and B-b SC Programs
- Describe reference and training materials tailored to MFSC and B-b SC
- Describe examples of data elements of interest to MFSC and B-b SC
Access the Module
- Click Go to Training.
- You will be prompted to either create or log into your HUD Exchange Learn account.
- If you need to create an account, Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
- Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
- After creating an account or logging in, the training will launch in a new window. Make sure your pop-up blockers are turned off.
Related Materials and Resources
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
HUD Exchange Learn Technical Questions: https://www.hudexchange.info/contact-us/
Tags: SfS SCMF