Self-Paced Online Training
Standards for Success: HOPWA Program
This course will deepen understanding of the Standards for Success framework and more specifically, how it is applied in the Housing Opportunities for Persons with HIV/AIDS (HOPWA) Program. Upon completion of this course, individuals will be able to:
- Review Standards for Success and its relationship with the HOPWA Program
- Describe reference and training materials tailored to HOPWA
- Describe examples of data elements of interest to HOPWA
Access the Module
- Click Go to Training.
- You will be prompted to either create or log into your HUD Exchange Learn account.
- If you need to create an account, Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
- Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
- After creating an account or logging in, the training will launch in a new window. Make sure your pop-up blockers are turned off.
Related Materials and Resources
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
HUD Exchange Learn Technical Questions: https://www.hudexchange.info/contact-us/
Tags: HOPWA SfS