SNAPS TA Provider Webinar: State of COVID-19: Summer 2021
August 03, 2021
This webinar was developed by HUD's Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) COVID-19 Technical Assistance (TA) Providers with input from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Homeless Unit. The webinar reviewed the following items:
- CDC Public Health Update
- Situational Awareness for Local Homeless Systems
- Critical Infection Control Thresholds
- Three Things Every Community Should do Today
- Leveraging Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) for Response Activities
- Guidance, Tools, Products
The webinar slides have been repositioned to be community focused so that they can be shared with Continuums of Care (CoCs), provider agencies, public health departments, and other community agencies working to prevent and mitigate COVID-19 among populations experiencing homelessness.
Visit the Disease Risks and Homelessness page on the HUD Exchange for a full list of resources related to COVID-19 infectious disease prevention and response for homeless providers.
Related Materials and Resources
Tags: CoC ESG COVID-19