Section 108 Loan Guarantee Reporting in IDIS: Public Facility Focus
February 24, 2022 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
This webinar provided guidance on accurately reporting on Section 108 Loan Guarantee Program advances, activities, and repayments in the Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS), with a focus on public facility projects. The webinar reviewed reporting requirements for compliance with CPD Notice 17-04 based on the loan advance date and program income. The webinar also included a live IDIS demonstration.
View all Section 108 Loan Guarantee Reporting in IDIS webinars.
Participants learned about:
- The importance of complete and accurate IDIS reporting for Section 108 Loan Guarantee loans
- Compliance with CPD Notice 17-04
- Conventions for reporting financial transactions and performance outcomes in IDIS
- Key components of setting up and reporting accomplishments for common section 108 activities related to public facility projects
Who Should Attend?
This webinar was relevant for any grantee using the Section 108 Loan Guarantee Program to undertake public facility projects.
- Account Statements
- Operation Order
- Order of Operations Diagram
- IDIS Publish Notice
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Section 108 Loan Guarantee Reporting in IDIS Registrar | IDIS.Training@Cloudburstgroup.com
Tags: CDBG Section 108 IDIS