Section 108 Loan Guarantee Reporting in IDIS: Economic Development Focus
October 26, 2021 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
This webinar provided guidance on accurately reporting on Section 108 Loan Guarantee Program advances, activities, and repayments in the Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS), with a focus on economic development projects. The webinar reviewed reporting requirements for compliance with CPD Notice 17-04 based on the loan advance date and program income. The webinar also included a live IDIS demonstration.
View all Section 108 Loan Guarantee Reporting in IDIS webinars.
Participants learned about:
- The importance of complete and accurate IDIS reporting for Section 108 Loan Guarantee loans
- Compliance with CPD Notice 17-04
- Conventions for reporting financial transactions and performance outcomes in IDIS
- Key components of setting up and reporting accomplishments for common Section 108 activities related to economic development projects
Who Should Attend?
This webinar was relevant for any grantee using the Section 108 Loan Guarantee Program to undertake economic development projects.
- Expected Operation Order for IDIS Compliance
- IDIS Order of Operations Diagram
- IDIS Published Notice 17-04
- Submission of Monthly Account Statements
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Niki Deininger | eConPlan.Training@Cloudburstgroup.com
Tags: CDBG Section 108 IDIS