Revisions, Extension, and Update of HOME COVID-19 Memos: Statutory Suspensions & Regulatory Waivers
January 25, 2021 | 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
HUD's Office of Affordable Housing Programs is pleased to announce a webinar on the recently extended and revised HOME (HOME Investment Partnerships Program) COVID-19 statutory suspensions and regulatory waivers.
This webinar helps HOME Participating Jurisdictions (PJs) understand the impact of the extensions and revisions, including updates on the treatment of various types of unemployment assistance.
The following topics will be covered in the webinar:
- Underlying suspensions and waivers
- Identifying flexibilities that have been extended and notifying HUD of PJs' intent to use provided flexibilities
- Clarifications, revisions, and additional waivers included in HUD's December 4, 2020 memoranda
- Policy clarifications and common questions from the field
Participants will learn:
- How to make informed decisions about starting or continuing their use of statutory suspensions and regulatory waivers to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is primarily intended for HOME PJs, state recipients, and subrecipients.
You must have a HUD Exchange account to register. Follow these instructions for registering.
Additional Information and Resources
Visit the HOME COVID-19 Resources page on the HUD Exchange for additional guidance and resources.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
HOME Workshop Registrar | HOMEWorkshops@tdainc.org
Tags: HOME COVID-19