Requirements for Committing HOME Funds Webinar
May 10, 2016 | 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
HUD’s Office of Affordable Housing Programs (OAHP) is pleased to announce a webinar on the HOME requirements contained in Notice CPD-15-09 “Requirements for Committing HOME Funds” on May 10, 2016, from 2:00 PM EDT until 4:00 PM EDT.
This webinar will describe what Participating Jurisdictions must do in order to meet the HOME requirements for committing funds to specific local projects and to programs undertaken by State recipients and subrecipients. It will explain the requirements contained in the definition of “commitment” (at 24 CFR 92.2) and the underwriting, subsidy layering, and project assessment requirements (at 24 CFR 92.250(b)), all of which must be met prior to the commitment of HOME funds.
This webinar will:
- Remind PJs of the HOME 24-month commitment requirement deadline
- Explain the requirements for making commitments to programs to be undertaken by State recipients or subrecipients
- Explain the pre-commitment requirements that must be met before a PJ can execute a written agreement committing HOME funds to a specific local project
- Describe HUD’s requirements for documenting compliance with these pre-commitment requirements.
- Discuss what PJs can do to ensure the timely commitment of HOME funds.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for HOME PJs, State recipients and subrecipients, and HUD Field Office staff.
Two-Step Registration Process: After you submit registration, you will receive an email from the Learning System Administrator which will contain a link. Please click on this link to complete a required supplemental registration. After you complete the supplemental registration, you will immediately receive a confirmation email with information on how to access the webinar. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your spam filter and then contact the Webinar Point of Contact.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
George Martin | email@example.com