RAD: Conversion of Moderate Rehabilitation Contracts Webinar
January 30, 2018 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
This webinar will introduce owners, Continuums of Care (CoCs), and public housing authorities (PHAs) who are interested in converting their Moderate Rehabilitation (Mod Rehab) and Moderate Rehabilitation Single Room Occupancy (SRO) contracts under the Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) to the basic eligibility requirements, application process, and benefits of RAD conversion.
Upon completion of this course, attendees will:
- Understand the benefits of property conversion under RAD
- Learn about eligibility requirements for RAD conversion
- Understand the two Section 8 contract types (Project-Based Vouchers and Project-Based Rental Assistance) available through conversion
- Hear a summary of the conversion process
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is relevant to owners, CoCs, and PHAs who are interested in converting their Mod Rehab and SRO contracts under RAD.
Related Materials and Resources
- RAD Conversion of Moderate Rehabilitation Contracts Webinar Questions and Answers
- RAD Mod Rehab Fact Sheets for PHAs, Owners, Residents, and CoCs
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
RAD Conversion of Mod Rehab Contracts Registrar | firstname.lastname@example.org