Recovery Housing Program Webinar Series: Performance Reporting
October 06, 2022 | 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
The Performance Reporting webinar provided an overview of the RHP reporting requirements required by the RHP Program Notice (FR-6225-N-01), presented a process for reviewing and completing the reporting requirements in DRGR, described how to comply with the public comment requirement, and provided tips for using DRGR.
The webinar also included a live demonstration on the process of completing the data entry and narrative portions of the RHP grant performance report in DRGR, with a focus on formats that conform to DRGR upload templates and processes to facilitate data entry.
The Office of Block Grant Assistance (OBGA) sponsored a webinar series for Recovery Housing Program (RHP) grantees on the Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting (DRGR) System and performance reporting. View all sessions in the Recovery Housing Program Webinar Series.
Participants learned to:
- Access the DRGR Reporting module
- Ensure that internal reporting systems provide all required data to submit complete annual RHP performance reports to HUD
- Complete DRGR reports data entry and narratives, including Financial Expenditures
- Program outcomes for the number of individuals assisted in RHP activities, the number individuals able to transition to permanent housing, and other measures
- Follow required procedures for 15-day public comment on the draft report before submission to HUD
Who Should Attend?
The RHP webinar series was intended for RHP grantees and their partners. OBGA encouraged all grantees to invite their partners.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
RHP Webinar Series Registrar | email@example.com
Tags: RHP DRGR