RCAC Training: Keeping Housing Sustainable - Chicago, IL
Learn how to prepare potential homeowners to navigate not only the buying process, but also how to keep their home. Review a variety of pre-and post-purchase topics to help keep housing sustainable. Learn about the following topics:
- The initial 15 Steps to Homeownership outlined in most pre-purchase educational platforms, and home inspections, home warranties and strategies for selecting realtors and lenders
- Navigating the selection of appropriate insurance coverage
- Addressing seasonal and annual home maintenance towards long term sustainability
- TRID disclosures documents and FHA loans
- How both Housing Counseling Agencies and their clients can prepare for natural disasters including immediate response and recovery efforts to bring greater resiliency to households and communities
There is a $200 fee to attend this 5-day course. Scholarships available; deadline: April 15, 2018.
Register for RCAC Training: Keeping Housing Sustainable - Chicago, IL.
Rural Community Assistance Corp (RCAC)
Tags: Housing Counseling Program