RCAC Training: Core Competencies for HUD Certification - Financial Management
June 12, 2018 | 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDT
Are you ready to take and pass the HUD Housing Counseling Certification Examination? This webinar series will prepare you for the exam by covering all six Core Topics that housing counselors need to be competent:
- June 12: Financial Management
- June 14: Tenancy (Rental)
- June 19: Homeownerships and Property Maintenance
- June 21: Fair Housing and Civil Rights Laws and Requirements
- June 26: Housing Affordability
- June 28: Avoidance of Rental and Mortgage Delinquency and Avoidance of Eviction and Mortgage Default
The webinars will be conducted by Teresa Bardwell and Donna Lea Brooks, RCAC. There is a $25 fee to attend this series of 6 webinars. For questions on registration, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 916-447-9832 ext. 1429. For questions on content, please contact Judy Hunter at (916) 447-9832 x 1015 or email email@example.com.
Register for the RCAC Training: Core Competencies for HUD Certification Online Web Series.
Rural Community Assistance Corp (RCAC)
Tags: Housing Counseling Program