Public Housing Repositioning: Wednesday Webinar Series: You Have SAC Approval - What Now?
September 28, 2022 | 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
This webinar provided an overview of the steps Public Housing Agencies (PHAs) must take to implement a Special Applications Center (SAC) approval.
Panelists discussed the following:
- Use agreements and releases of the Declaration of Trust (DOT)
- Applying for Tenant Protection Vouchers (TPVs) and resident relocation
- Impacts on PHAs' Operating and Capital funding
- Project-Based Vouchers (PBV) at the property
- PIH Information Center (PIC) and proceeds reporting requirements
- Real Estate Assessment Center (REAC) inspections
- Informing HUD of delayed and changed plans
- Repositioning resources available to facilitate a smooth transition
This webinar is part of a webinar series that explains and discusses common issues in the repositioning process, with new topics each month. View all webinars in the Public Housing Repositioning: Wednesday Webinar Series.
This webinar enabled PHAs to:
- Understand how to implement a SAC approval
- Learn strategies and information to assist them in making repositioning decisions
Who Should Attend?
This webinar was intended for PHA staff, board members, and industry representatives who work with PHAs interested in improving their public housing portfolio.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Christina Payamps-Smith | email@example.com
Tags: Project-Based Voucher Program Public Housing and Voucher Programs RAD