Preparing for Your 2018 Housing Inventory and Point-in-Time Counts
November 28, 2017 | 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
To assist communities in preparing for conducting their 2018 Homeless Point-in-Time (PIT) and Housing Inventory Count (HIC), the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has developed a training on the data collection requirements.
Continuums of Care (CoCs) will submit their HIC and PIT count data via HUD's Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX) in the Spring following the count. This data is an important aspect of the annual CoC Program Competition each year. Additional guidance on the submission process will be released at a future date.
Participants will learn:
- What data needs to be collected for the HIC
- What data needs to be collected for the PIT count
- Changes to the HIC for 2018
- Changes to the PIT count for 2018
- A review of frequently asked PIT count and HIC questions
- Where to access resources and guidance for the 2018 HIC and PIT count
Who Should Attend
The webinar is relevant for anyone who collects and submits HIC and PIT count data in the HDX. The webinar and Q&A session will provide a valuable opportunity to learn about what data needs to be collected and to address any CoC questions related to the HIC and PIT count.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Tracy D’Alanno | 301-347-5798 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: CoC HDX