PHA Best Practices During COVID-19 Webinar Series: Leasing Strategies
March 11, 2021 | 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Leasing during the COVID-19 pandemic presents Public Housing Agencies (PHAs) with a number of challenges. During a normal leasing period, there are a number of times PHA staff work face-to-face with applicants, landlords, and the general public. This webinar discussed some of the unique challenges and strategies PHAs are implementing to continue leasing and maintain safety for participants, landlords, and PHA staff.
This webinar is part of a webinar series provides PHAs with best practices, recommendations, and solutions related to improving operations, program compliance, and financial management during the COVID-19 pandemic. View other trainings in the PHA Best Practices During COVID-19 Webinar Series.
- Learned practical strategies to streamline leasing during the pandemic
- Identified which waivers or policy adjustments can be implemented to support leasing during the pandemic
- Managed tools and approaches to maintain social distance and/or minimal contact during leasing
- Learned strategies other PHAs have implemented to continue leasing
Who Should Attend?
This webinar was relevant to PHA staff at all levels of the Housing Choice Voucher and Public Housing programs including property management, inspections, housing specialist, and program management staff.
- Case Study: Housing Authority of Chester County, PA
- Handout - Implementing Landlord Incentives
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
PHA Best Practices During COVID-19 Webinar Series Registrar | HUDCC.Trainings@iem.com
Tags: HCV COVID-19