Office Hours: Understanding the HOME-ARP Allocation Plan Submission Deadline and Fund Reallocations
November 15, 2022 | 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM EST
HUD's Office of Affordable Housing Programs (OAHP) will conduct a webinar on understanding the HOME-ARP allocation plan submission deadline and fund reallocations, as established in Notice CPD-22-13. This new notice amends Section V.C of the HOME-ARP Implementing Notice (CPD-21-010) to establish a final deadline of March 31, 2023 for the submission of all HOME-ARP allocation plans. This webinar will familiarize participants with updated requirements to accept or decline HOME-ARP allocations and submission of HOME-ARP allocation plans.
This webinar will cover:
- The HOME-ARP allocation plan submission deadline, submission requirements, and the allocation plan acceptance process
- Guidance, tools, and technical assistance available to help Participating Jurisdictions (PJs) develop and submit their plans
- A PJ's repayment obligation if it expends HOME-ARP funds without an accepted allocation plan
- A PJ's responsibility to notify HUD if it declines its HOME-ARP allocation
- Reallocation of HOME-ARP funds from PJs that do not submit allocation plans by the submission deadline
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is intended for HOME PJs and other program partners, such as Continuums of Care (CoCs), homeless service providers, local housing providers, and public housing agencies.
- Notice CPD-22-13: Revisions to HOME-ARP Allocation Plan Requirements and Final Submission Deadline
- Appendix: Revised Waivers and Alternative Requirements for the HOME-ARP Program
- HOME-ARP Allocation Plan Submission Requirements FAQs