NSP Spring Cleaning: Documenting Compliance for Closeout
May 29, 2018 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
Would your files withstand a monitoring or audit for Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) compliance? Do you have appropriate documentation to demonstrate you’ve met program goals so that you can confidently complete your grant closeout checklist?
Join us on Tuesday, May 29 at 2:00 PM EDT to learn more about the objectives of monitoring, common findings, and how to improve your NSP documentation. Guest speakers from the field will bring real life examples and troubleshooting strategies so that you can more confidently certify your compliance at closeout.
This webinar is intended for all NSP1, NSP2, and NSP3 grantees, staff and partners.
This session is part of a series of webinars designed to move grantees toward closeout with topics gathered through HUD's recent work on closeout assessments. Additional webinars in the series will be announced in the coming weeks!
Webinar materials will be posted as they become available.
Attendees will learn about:
- Monitoring objectives
- Common findings from HUD monitoring visits
- How to clean-up documentation with reminders for record retention requirements and examples of documenting a file
- An upcoming DRGR Clean-up Report to help grantees troubleshoot data errors
Who Should Attend?
Neighborhood Stabilization Program Grantees, their partners, and their affiliates
Please note you DO NOT need to register to join this webinar. Instructions to access the webinar directly are provided below.
To Join via Webex
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar
- Enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address
- Enter the meeting password: NSP2018
- Click Join Now
- WebEx Event Manager software will load; this can take several minutes
- Once the meeting window has opened, to receive a call back, provide your phone number in the box provided, or call toll-free: (877) 223-6370
- When prompted, enter the meeting access code: 718 687 7411#
To Join via Teleconference (Audio-only)
- Call toll-free: (877) 223-6370
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 718 687 7411#
Training Point of Contact
Sandy Patel | Spatel@tdainc.org
Related Materials and Resources
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)