UnidosUS Training: Advanced Client Management Using CounselorMAX Webinar
February 13, 2018 | 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
UnidosUS is currently registering counselors for the Advanced User's Guide to CounselorMax Webinar. It is a live on-line training that can be taken directly from your office. The training will take place on February 13, 2018 from 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST. Upon confirming your registration, you will receive the log-in information for the webinar portal and downloadable materials for the course.
This course will cover the following:
- Administrative functionality - Features in CounselorMax that can be customized for you - keeping it streamlined and efficient
- Reporting - How to use monthly & quarterly reports for compliance with your intermediary and other funding sources-saving reports for quick reference
- Exporting to excel & using pivot tables to extract important data for program reports and for grant writing
- Data repair - How to fix data in the system using admin
- Outreach sponsor & funding source fields - What is it and how can it be used to track programs?
- Top 5 reports that your funders will want to see
For any questions regarding registration, please send an email to email@example.com.
Tags: Housing Counseling Program