NCRC Training: Financial Triage During Challenging Times Series - Part 3: Financial Stability
June 16, 2020 | 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT
In the last training in the Financial Triage series, participants learn prioritization, a strategy to assist clients in developing a clear, concise, and realistic action plan for long term financial stability.
Training participants lean how to:
- Help clients to best move forward and stay on track with finances
- Protect the credit file
- Set realistic expectations
- Teach clients money management skills that will lead to financial stability
- Establish well defined short- and long- term financial goals
- Moving forward and staying on track
Participants also learn how to assist clients in effectively dividing their list of to-do's into things that must be dealt with now, in the near future, and later down the road.Register for NCRC Training: Financial Triage During Challenging Times Series - Part 3: Financial Stability.
For questions about this training, contact NCRC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Community Reinvestment Coalition (NCRC)
Tags: Housing Counseling Program