NCRC Training: Effective Rental Counseling: Creating, Conducting, and Implementing a Program
February 23-25, 2021
This purpose of this training is to make sure housing counselors and housing agencies are in full compliance with HUD and the National Industry Standards for rental counseling. Participants learn the tools and resources necessary to conduct a successful virtual or in-person rental counseling session and workshop.
This training covers how to:
- Effectively use tools for virtual counseling and virtual workshop
- Set-up and conduct a HUD complaint rental session including lease review
- Set-up and conduct a rental workshop
- Market and fund your rental program
- Identify national and local COVID-19 resources to assist clients post rental moratorium
For questions about this training, contact NCRC at email@example.com or (202) 524-4884.
National Community Reinvestment Coalition (NCRC)
Tags: Housing Counseling Program COVID-19