NCRC Training: Consumer Data Protection and Cybersecurity
June 17-18, 2021
This training covers the legal and operational risks community-based organizations face in handling consumer data on and off-line. The training also provides helpful tips on how to protect consumer data and mitigate those risks.
This training covers:
- Data protection and cybersecurity and why they matter
- Data protection laws that affect community-based organizations
- Legal, operational, and reputational risks of a data breach
- Potential effects of a data breach on housing program consumers
- Data protection best practices for organizations and practitioners
For questions about this training, contact NCRC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Community Reinvestment Coalition (NCRC)
Tags: Housing Counseling Program COVID-19