MAP Guide Briefing Webinar Series - Webinar 1
January 21, 2021 | 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EST
On December 18, 2020, HUD published a new Multifamily Accelerated Processing Guide 2020 (MAP Guide) which established a national standard of practice and procedure for approved lenders to prepare, underwrite, and submit loan applications for Federal Housing Administration (FHA) multifamily mortgage insurance.
In this session, participants dove deeper into the following MAP Guide chapters and topics:
- Chapter 2: Lender Qualifications and Practices paired with Chapter 15: Oversight of MAP Program Requirements
- Chapter 3: A general summary of program requirements
- Chapter 5: Architectural and Construction Analysis paired with Chapter 12: Construction Period
- Chapter 6: Energy and Water Conservation
This session was the first in the MAP Guide Briefing Webinar Series, which highlighted changes from the 2016 version. This session included an hour of presentation followed by 30 minutes of Q&A. View all webinars in the MAP Guide Briefing Webinar Series.
Participants were able to:
- Describe the key policy changes made in the 2020 MAP Guide
- Apply these changes to preparation of applications for HUD insured multifamily mortgages
Who Should Attend?
This session was intended for those engaged in preparing, processing, and submitting applications for HUD multifamily mortgage insurance.
Related Materials and Resources
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
MAP Guide Briefings Registrar | firstname.lastname@example.org