LSHR Amendment Training for HUD Funded Recipients Who Administer TBRA Webinar
September 17, 2019 | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM EDT
HUD's Office of Lead Hazard Control and Healthy Homes (OLHCHH) hosted a 90-minute webinar to help participants review federal lead regulations and discuss the Lead Safe Housing Rule (LSHR) Amendment for pre-1978 housing. Presenters provided a step-by-step explanation of how public housing agencies (PHAs), grantees, and owners respond to cases of elevated blood lead levels in children less than 6 years old living in a federally assisted housing unit.
Note: This webinar covered the same training material as the in-person 2019 Lead Safe Housing Rule Amendment Trainings.
This webinar provided:
- A review on rules and requirements concerning lead safe work practices
- A description and discussion on the scope, requirements, and key definitions of the LSHR amendment
- An overview of available resources
Who Should Attend?This training was intended for PHAs, grantees, and owners involved with Tenant-Based Rental Assistance (TBRA) programs. Relevant TBRA programs include:
- Continuum of Care (CoC)
- HOME Program
- Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA)
- Indian Housing Block Grant Program (IHBG)
- Programs using Housing Choice Vouchers (Section 8)
- Shelter Plus Care Program
- Supportive Housing Program
Not involved in TBRA programs? If you work with conventional public housing or Project-Based Rental Assistance (PBA) programs, view the LSHR Amendment Training for Conventional Public Housing and Project-Based Assistance Programs webinar.
Related Materials and Resources
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
LSHR Amendment Training Registrar | email@example.com
Tags: Lead-Based Paint