LSHR Amendment Training for Conventional Public Housing and PBA Programs Webinar
September 25, 2019 | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM EDT
HUD's Office of Lead Hazard Control and Healthy Homes (OLHCHH) hosted a 90-minute webinar that helps participants review federal lead regulations and discuss the Lead Safe Housing Rule (LSHR) Amendment for pre-1978 housing. Presenters provided a step-by-step explanation of how Public Housing Agencies (PHAs), grantees, and owners respond to cases of elevated blood lead levels in children less than 6 years old living in a federally assisted housing unit.
Note: This webinar covered the same training material as the in-person 2019 Lead Safe Housing Rule Amendment Trainings.
This webinar provided:
- A review on rules and requirements concerning lead safe work practices
- A description and discussion on the scope, requirements, and key definitions of the LSHR amendment
- An overview of available resources
Who Should Attend?
This training was intended for PHAs, grantees, and owners involved with administering conventional public housing and Project-Based Assistance (PBA) rental programs. Relevant PBA programs include:
- Continuum of Care (CoC)
- Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA)
- Programs using Project-Based Vouchers
- Shelter Plus Care Program
- Supportive Housing Program
Not involved in administering conventional public housing and PBA rental programs? If you work with Tenant-Based Rental Assistance (TBRA), view the LSHR Amendment Training for HUD Funded Recipients Who Administer TBRA session.
Related Materials and Resources
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
LSHR Amendment Training Registrar | email@example.com
Tags: Lead-Based Paint