Lead Safe Housing Rule Webinar Series: Subparts J and K - June/July 2022
June 15 - July 7, 2022
HUD's Office of Lead Hazard Control and Healthy Homes (OLHCHH) is sponsoring a webinar series that will review federal lead regulations with a focus on the Lead Safe Housing Rule (LSHR) activities:
- Subpart J for rehabilitation
- Subpart K for acquisition, leasing, support services, and operations
Presenters will provide a step-by-step explanation of how practitioners can create healthy housing while complying and documenting compliance with the LSHR.
Participants will learn:
- How the federal lead regulations apply to their housing activities and programs
- How to comply and document compliance with the key steps of lead hazard evaluation, reduction, and clearance
- How to keep residents protected from lead hazards during and after work is complete
Who Should Attend?
This series is relevant to Community Planning and Development (CPD) and Office of Native American Programs (ONAP) grantees and their subgrantees/subrecipients who administer Subpart J housing rehabilitation activities and Subpart K activities/programs (including homebuyer assistance).
Please note: This series has the same content as the series offered in February and May/June 2021. Due to limited availability, you may not register for this series if you registered for the previous series or are HUD staff.
Schedule and Registration
All participants are expected to attend the first session of the series, then only attend the remaining sessions that apply to their work activities. View the full series schedule.
- Attend sessions 1, 2, and 3 if administering housing rehabilitation programs
- Attend sessions 1 and 4 if administering acquisition, homebuyer assistance, leasing, support services, and operations programs
- Attend all 4 sessions if administering multiple programs that include housing rehabilitation and any of the Subpart K activities
Session 1: Rehabilitation, Acquisition, Leasing, Support Services, or Operation
Session 1: Office Hour
- Slides - Sessions 1-4
- Office Hours Exercises
- Handout - Lead Based Paint Treatments
- Handout - Lead Based Paint Workers
- Handout - LSHR Definitions
- Handout - Lead Disclosure Rule
- Handout - EPA's Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule
- Handout - Summary of Lead Based Paint
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
LSHR Training Registrar | email@example.com
Tags: Lead Paint Regulations CDBG Entitlement CDBG HUD Administered CDBG Insular Areas CDBG State CoC ESG HOME HOPWA RHSP