Lead Safe Housing Rule Webinar Series: Subparts J and K
February 3-25, 2021
HUD's Office of Lead Hazard Control and Healthy Homes (OLHCHH) hosted a webinar series that reviewed federal lead regulations with a focus on the Lead Safe Housing Rule (LSHR) activities:
- Subpart J for rehabilitation
- Subpart K for acquisition, leasing, support services, and operations
Presenters provided a step-by-step explanation of how practitioners can create healthy housing while complying and documenting compliance with the LSHR.
Note: A more recent offering of this training was presented in May-June 2021 which includes updated materials and additional handouts.
- How the federal lead regulations apply to their housing activities and programs
- How to comply and document compliance with the key steps of lead hazard evaluation, reduction, and clearance
- How to keep residents protected from lead hazards during and after work is complete
Who Should Attend?
This series was relevant to Community Planning and Development (CPD) and Office of Native American Programs (ONAP) grantees and their subgrantees/subrecipients who administer Subpart J housing rehabilitation activities and Subpart K activities/programs (including homebuyer assistance).
Session 1: Rehabilitation, Acquisition, Leasing, Support Services, or Operation
- Slides - Sessions 1 - 4
- Handout - LSHR Definitions
- Handout - Lead Disclosure Rule
- Handout - EPA's Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule
- Handout - Office Hour Exercises
- Handout - Summary of Lead Based Paint
- Webinar Q&A
- Lead-Based Paint page on the HUD Exchange
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
LSHR Training Registrar | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Lead-Based Paint CDBG Entitlement CDBG HUD Administered CDBG Insular Areas CDBG State CoC ESG HOME HOPWA RHSP