HUD Multifamily Affordable Housing Preservation Clinics- Los Angeles, CA
October 22, 2015 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM PDT
Los Angeles, CA HUD Field Office
300 N. Los Angeles Street
Los Angeles, CA
Please join us for the HUD Multifamily Affordable Housing Preservation Clinic in Los Angeles, CA, on Thursday, October 22, 2015! This training clinic is provided free of charge. It will be held at the HUD Los Angeles Field Office.
This intensive one-day session will focus on guiding owners of Section 202 Direct Loan and Section 236 properties to develop a roadmap to preserve long-term affordability and improve their properties.
The day will feature interactive workshops and small group activities to help owners understand and evaluate their financing, recapitalization, and rental assistance options. Also featured will be a presentation from HUD about recent policy changes and updates.
The event is sponsored by HUD’s Office of Multifamily Housing Programs in Washington, DC in partnership with the Los Angeles Multifamily Hub.
The clinics are open to all interested owners and stakeholders who would like to register. When space is limited, registration priority will be given to owners located in the field office region where the clinic is occurring, as indicated by the states below. Enrollment will be approved and confirmed as space permits.
Who Should Attend:
- Those interested in the preservation of Section 202 Direct Loan and Section 236 properties.
- Registration priority will be given to those in Southern California, Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming.
- Specifically for owners, developers, consultants, local/state government.
- Industry advocates, lenders, and other stakeholders are welcome to attend, space permitting.
Please note, your enrollment in the training does not guarantee approval. You will receive a confirmation email once your enrollment has been approved. Please do not make any nonrefundable travel arrangements until you receive an email confirmation notice.
- Preservation Clinic Agenda (Generic)
- Road Map To Preservation Word Doc
- Road Map To Preservation PDF
- Get Started on Your Multifamly Affordable Housing Preservation Strategy
- Preservation Financing Resource List
- Preservation Glossary
- PPT - Preservation Process
- PPT - Designing a Recapitalization
- Recapitalization Excel Tool
- PPT - Multifamily Housing Policy Update
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
TJ Winfield | 240-582-3607 | email@example.com
Tags: Section 236 Section 202