HUD Multifamily Affordable Housing Preservation Clinics - Boston, MA
September 29, 2015 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EDT
Boston, MA HUD Field Office
10 Causeway Street
This intensive one-day session will focus on guiding owners of Section 202 Direct Loan and Section 236 properties to develop a roadmap to preserve long-term affordability and improve their properties.
The day will feature interactive workshops and small group activities to help owners understand and evaluate their financing, recapitalization, and rental assistance options. Also featured will be a presentation from HUD about recent policy changes and updates.
The event is sponsored by HUD’s Office of Multifamily Housing Programs in Washington, DC in partnership with the Boston Multifamily Field Office.
Who should attend:
- Those interested in the preservation of Section 202 Direct Loan and Section 236 properties.
- Preference given to those in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.
- Specifically for owners, developers, consultants, local/state government.
- Industry advocates, lenders, and other stakeholders are welcome to attend, space permitting.
Please note, your enrollment in the training does not guarantee approval. You will receive a confirmation email once your enrollment has been approved. Please do not make any nonrefundable travel arrangements until you receive an email confirmation notice.
- Preservation Clinic Agenda (Generic)
- Road Map To Preservation Word Doc
- Road Map To Preservation PDF
- Get Started on Your Multifamly Affordable Housing Preservation Strategy
- Preservation Financing Resource List
- Preservation Glossary
- PPT - Preservation Process
- PPT - Designing a Recapitalization
- Recapitalization Excel Tool
- PPT - Multifamily Housing Policy Update
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
TJ Winfield | 240-582-3607 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Section 236 Section 202