Self-Paced Online Training
HOPWA Financial Management Training Course
Welcome to the HUD HOPWA Financial Management Online Training. This is your virtual gateway for knowledge and practical tools needed to effectively implement financial management as a part of your daily routine.
To Access the Training
- Click Go to Training
Note: This will take you to HUD Exchange Learn
- If prompted, enter your existing HUD Exchange username and password
Note: To create an HUD Exchange account, select Create an Account
- Select HOPWA Financial Management Training Course, on the right-hand side of your screen
To Obtain HOPWA Financial Management Certification
Learners must complete all 9 content modules in the Training Series. To do so, Learners must do the following:
- Watch the Introduction Video
- Score 100% on the Self-Certification of Viewing Introduction Video
- Complete all of the lessons and exams for the remaining eight modules
- Score 80% or better on each module exam in the remaining eight modules
For Further Information
Take the time to review the following:
In order to fully participate in this training, please ensure you have the updated version of Adobe Flashplayer by visiting the Flashplayer website.
Note: This resource does not reflect the requirements at 2 CFR Part 200 - Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards and may contain outdated or inaccurate information.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Tags: CoC ESG HDX Emergency Shelter Grants HPRP SRO S+C SHP