Housing Trust Fund (HTF) Environmental Provisions Webinar
September 20, 2016 | 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM EDT
HUD’s Office of Environment and Energy (OEE), with the Office of Affordable Housing Programs (OAHP), hosted a webinar on the requirements contained in CPD-16-14 Requirements for Housing Trust Fund (HTF) Environmental Provisions.
This webinar provided HTF grantees and subgrantees with guidance on how to meet the Environmental Provisions for new construction and rehabilitation that are required for HTF projects under the Property Standards at 24 CFR § 93.301(f)(1) and (2). The webinar also explained how Environmental Reviews under 24 CFR Part 50 and Part 58 must meet the HTF Environmental Provisions when combining HTF with other United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) funding sources.
Participants learned the following:
- The HTF Environmental Provisions for new construction and rehabilitation
- How to determine and document compliance with the HTF Environmental Provisions for new construction and rehabilitation
- How to meet the HTF Environmental Provisions when combined with other HUD Funds under 24 CFR Part 50 and 58
Who Should Attend?
This webinar was relevant to HTF grantees.
Related Materials and Resources
- Slides - All Topics
- Transcript - All Topics
- HTF Only - Recording
- HTF Only - Transcript
- HTF Combined with Other HUD Funds - Recording
- HTF Combined with Other HUD Funds - Transcript
- Acquisition - Recording
- Acquisition - Transcript
- Notice CPD-16-14: Requirements for Housing Trust Fund Environmental Provisions
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
HTF Environmental Webinar Registrar | email@example.com