Housing Counseling Webinar: MSI Grantees: What You Need to Know to Execute, Implement, and Report
March 02, 2022 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
In this webinar, HUD staff offered details on what grant awardees need to know to execute, implement, and report on partnership activities with Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and other Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs).
The following topics were covered during this webinar:
- Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) and what they must include
- Roles, responsibilities, participation, and compliance related to the funding
- Reporting and what needs to be addressed in grant activity reports
- Timeline for implementation
Participants also heard from agencies actively pursuing these relationships and what their lessons learned have been thus far in partnering with MSI colleges and universities.
- Learned tips and strategies for building out your MOU with MSIs
- Learned from examples of housing counseling agencies (HCAs) who are currently partnered with MSIs
- Understood how to effectively partner with MSIs if future funding is made available
Who Should Attend?
This webinar was intended for HCAs.
Visit the Housing Counseling Webinar Archives page for more trainings presented by OHC.
A Webinar Certificate is available for this training. If you attended or completed the webinar, select the green Get Credit button. Once you have been enrolled and/or marked your completion, select Print Certificate.
Alternatively, if your completion has already been marked, log into your account and go to your Learning Transcript. Select the Course Name and click “Print Certificate”.
Not all HUD Exchange training offer Webinar Certificates.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Housing Counseling Webinar Registrar | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Housing Counseling Program