Self-Paced Online Training
Housing Counseling Network Monitoring
This online, self-paced training is designed to provide information for all staff of an Oversight Agency, including monitoring staff. The training defines multiple roles and responsibilities and discusses program standards. It also establishes lines of communication and performance standards for the oversight agency and its network of affiliates and subgrantees. This training may also be helpful to affiliates and subgrantees of oversight agencies.
The training includes the following modules:
- Review of Key Concepts presents the key concepts on network monitoring
- Network Monitoring Implementation Steps addresses the key implementation steps of network monitoring
- Case Studies include scenarios that cover network monitoring topics
- Tips and Summary provide a number of tips that are helpful to oversight agencies when monitoring their network
Periodic quizzes, a control plan template, and case studies reinforce learning using real examples from housing counseling participating agencies.
Instructions to Access the Training
Provide Training Feedback
After completing the training, provide your feedback. You can also provide feedback by closing the training window after completing the training. You will be taken to the training page in HUD Exchange Learn. Click the link under Activities.
Related Materials and Resources
- Housing Counseling HUD-Approved Intermediaries and State Housing Finance Agencies
- Housing Counseling Oversight Agency Toolkit: Quality Control
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Tags: Housing Counseling Program