Housing Counseling Migration to the HUD Exchange
February 08, 2016 | 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EST
This webinar is designed to train stakeholders on the newly designed HUD Exchange pages for the Office of Housing Counseling HUD Housing Counseling program. The HUD Exchange provides resources, assistance, and information to support the work of HUD's partners in local communities.
Participants will learn:
- Background and purpose of the HUD Exchange
- How to set up a user account
- How to navigate to the Housing Counseling Program specific page(s)
- How to search for resources
- How to find training and events
Who Should Attend?
HUD Office of Housing Counseling stakeholders including: HUD-Approved Housing Counseling Agencies, HUD-Approved Intermediaries, State Housing Finance Agencies, and Multi-State Organizations.
Related Materials and Resources
For more information, please contact:
Tags: Housing Counseling Program