HOPWA Webinar Series: Using IDIS for the HOPWA Formula Grant Program Webinar
August 03, 2012
Welcome to the online training page for HOPWA formula grantees implementing enhancements to Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS). This webpage includes training materials to help experienced HOPWA formula grantees learn to implement changes made to the IDIS system as a result of system enhancements and guidance released in the Using IDIS for the Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA) Program Manual, May 2012. The training materials on this page are recommended for Grantee staff responsible for financial and programmatic oversight of the HOPWA grant in IDIS including setting up activities and projects, reporting on outcomes, submitting reimbursement requests, and approving reimbursement requests.
As of July 1, 2012, each Formula Grantee was required to implement the enhancements detailed in the Using IDIS manual.
Formula grantees will need to access these training materials at the start of their next operating year as defined in the Consolidated Plan.
Important Note: Users with access to the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Server may use the exercises to practice using IDIS in UAT. Grantees should NOT use these exercises in the live IDIS environment.
Related Materials and Resources
- Handout 1: Guidelines for Establishing a Project
- Handout 2: Guidelines for Establishing Activities
- Handout 3: How to Choose a Program Year
- Handout 4: Current Glitches in IDIS, July 2012
- Exercise 1: Setting Up Projects
- Exercise 2: Setting Up and Funding Activities
- Exercise 3: Reporting Accomplishments
- Related Resource: Project, Activity, and Voucher Tracking Sheet
- Related Resource: Formula Grantee Transition Checklist
- Related Resource: Using IDIS for the Housing Opportunity for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA) Program Manual
Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Tags: HOPWA IDIS HIV-AIDS Housing Programs Financial and Grants Management