HOME Underwriting and Subsidy Layering Guidelines - HUD Notice CPD-15-11 Webinar - July 13, 2016
July 13, 2016 | 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM EDT
HUD’s Office of Affordable Housing Programs (OAHP) is pleased to announce a webinar on the HOME requirements contained in Notice CPD-15-11 Requirements for the Development and Implementation of HOME Underwriting and Subsidy Layering Guidelines.
This webinar describes what Participating Jurisdictions must do in order to meet the HOME underwriting and subsidy layering requirements prior to making funding commitments to specific HOME projects. The webinar reviews the requirements as outlined in Notice CPD 15-11 which must be completed prior to the commitment of HOME funds.
This webinar will:
- Review what projects trigger the underwriting/subsidy layering requirements
- Define the Underwriting Policies and Procedures required to be adopted
- Explain the requirements for conducting a market analysis and assessing developer capacity including both experience and financial capacity
- Explain the steps of project review including the sources and uses, operating pro forma, sales and rental plans, and return to the developer
- Describe HUD’s requirements for conducting the subsidy layering analysis
- Review the requirement to ensure self-sustaining investments
- Discuss what PJs can do to ensure compliance with the requirements
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for HOME PJs, State recipients and subrecipients, and HUD Field Office staff.
Related Materials and Resources
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)