HOME Monitoring Webinar Series: Oversight of Program Partners and Their Written Agreements
April 22, 2021 | 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
Effective monitoring is an ongoing process of planning, implementation, communication, and follow-up. Monitoring involves many people from inside and outside the HOME Participating Jurisdiction (PJ) and requires detailed information, reports, meetings, and documentation.
This webinar focused on oversight of program partners (State recipients, subrecipients, and contractors) and their written agreements. HOME Monitoring Exhibits 7-34, 7-35, and 7-36 was discussed.
This webinar is part of the HOME Monitoring Webinar Series on PJs' responsibility to monitor HOME Program projects. View all webinars in the HOME Monitoring Webinar Series.
- Introduced monitoring requirements related to oversight of and written agreements with State recipients, subrecipients, and contractors
- Introduced HUD monitoring of PJ for oversight and written agreements requirements
- Identified the policies and procedures required for ensuring compliance with oversight and written agreements requirements
- Suggested effective strategies for a PJ's oversight and written agreements policies and procedures
- Recommended steps to prepare for PJ self-assessment and HUD monitoring
Who Should Attend?
This series was intended for PJ staff and their partners, including State recipients, subrecipients, and contractors working with HOME funds. This webinar was especially intended for those working with subrecipients and partners.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
HOME Monitoring Webinar Series Registrar | email@example.com