HOME Monitoring Webinar Series: CHDOs
April 20, 2021 | 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
Effective monitoring is an ongoing process of planning, implementation, communication, and follow-up. Monitoring involves many people from inside and outside the HOME Participating Jurisdiction (PJ) and requires detailed information, reports, meetings, and documentation.
This webinar focused on Community Housing Development Organizations (CHDOs). HOME Monitoring Exhibit 7-32 was discussed.
This webinar is part of the HOME Monitoring Webinar Series on PJs' responsibility to monitor HOME Program projects. View all webinars in the HOME Monitoring Webinar Series.
- Introduced HUD monitoring of the CHDO set-aside
- Identified the policies and procedures required for ensuring compliance with CHDO requirements
- Reviewed CHDO qualification, project, and special assistance requirements
- Identified strategies to improve administration of CHDO activities
- Recommended steps to prepare for PJ self-assessment and HUD monitoring
Who Should Attend?
This series was intended for PJ staff and their partners, including State recipients, subrecipients, and contractors working with HOME funds. This webinar was especially intended for those working with CHDOs.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
HOME Monitoring Webinar Series Registrar | firstname.lastname@example.org