HOME Monitoring Webinar Series: CHDOs
April 20, 2021 | 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
Effective monitoring is an ongoing process of planning, implementation, communication, and follow-up. Monitoring involves many people from inside and outside the HOME Participating Jurisdiction (PJ) and requires detailed information, reports, meetings, and documentation.
This webinar focuses on Community Housing Development Organizations (CHDOs). HOME Monitoring Exhibit 7-32 will be discussed.
This webinar is part of the HOME Monitoring Webinar Series on PJs' responsibility to monitor HOME Program projects. View all webinars in the HOME Monitoring Webinar Series.
The webinar will:
- Introduce HUD monitoring of the CHDO set-aside
- Identify the policies and procedures required for ensuring compliance with CHDO requirements
- Review CHDO qualification, project, and special assistance requirements
- Identify strategies to improve administration of CHDO activities
- Recommend steps to prepare for PJ self-assessment and HUD monitoring
Who Should Attend?
This series is intended for PJ staff and their partners, including State recipients, subrecipients, and contractors working with HOME funds. This webinar is especially intended for those working with CHDOs.
You must have a HUD Exchange account to register. Follow these instructions for registering.
Additional Information and Resources
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
HOME Monitoring Webinar Series Registrar | email@example.com