HOME-ARP 101: Understanding URA, Section 104(d), and Program Acquisition and Relocation Requirements
September 21, 2022 | 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT
HUD's Office of Affordable Housing Programs (OAHP) conducted a webinar which covered the Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Policies Act of 1970, as amended (URA), section 104(d) of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974, as amended (section 104(d)), and program acquisition and relocation requirements for HOME Investment Partnerships American Rescue Plan Program (HOME-ARP) projects.
This webinar provided a basic overview of the HOME-ARP Program and its specific displacement, relocation, and acquisition requirements and waivers. The webinar also provided a brief refresher on the URA, section 104(d), and HOME Program displacement, relocation, and acquisition requirements that also apply to HOME-ARP.
Participants were also encouraged to view the URA the HUD Way Overview Videos: Introduction to the URA and Section 104(d) Overview.
- Notice CPD-21-10: Requirements for the Use of Funds in the HOME-ARP Program
- Waivers and Alternative Requirements for Implementation of the HOME-ARP Program
- HOME-ARP Policy Brief: URA, Section 104(d) and Programmatic Displacement, Relocation and Acquisition Requirements
- URA the HUD Way Online Training
- Acquisition and Relocation page on the HUD Exchange
Tags: Acquisition and Relocation HOME-ARP